Click here to download and print Employment Application.
We are always looking for Cashiers and Baggers! Please apply online or download employment application and apply in person at your local Harding’s location.
Kalamazoo – 5161 West Main:
SEAFOOD CLERK Do you love seafood? We are looking for an associate to help us grow our Seafood Department! Experience is a plus, but we will train! If you have a smile and an outgoing personality who enjoys talking and interacting with customers, we might just have a job for you! Please apply online.
Kalamazoo – 1000 East Cork Street
Coloma – 6577 Paw Paw Avenue:
DELI CLERKS Seeking full or part time Deli Clerks. Responsible for working independently and in a team to ensure the Deli Department is well stocked, clean, organized, rotated, and merchandised appropriately. They will deliver exceptional customer service while being a valuable asset of product knowledge within the department.
Hartford – North Center Street:
CARRY-OUT CLERKS, CASHIERS, DELI CLERKS – Part-time
STOCK ASSOCIATES – Full and part-time availability.
Plainwell – 533 Allegan St:
Portage – Woodbridge, 3750 W. Centre Street
Crossroads, 6330 S Westnedge:
CLERKS We are seeking full and part-time clerks throughout our stores in all departments. Days and evenings; weekends. Smiles are a must! Experience is a plus, but we will train!
⦁ 18 years or older
⦁ 15-40 hours a week
⦁ WE WILL TRAIN
⦁ Competitive Pay
⦁ Flexible Scheduling
⦁ Advancement Opportunities
KITCHEN MANAGER Do you have a passion for cooking and a knack for outstanding production? Harding’s Crossroads is seeking the perfect candidate to manage the daily operations of our Deli and to serve as a positive influence on our associates. The Kitchen Manager is responsible for ensuring a clean, organized and safe work environment. You will be responsible for modeling Harding’s definition of great service while training and developing a successful team within the Kitchen Department. Overall responsibilities include adhering to the departments of Standard Operation Procedures, meeting and exceeding financial goals including gross profit, shrink, sales, labor and department overhead. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the department. You will also ensure associates adhere to the the department’s proper production, display and service of food.
- 2+ years of professional food service experience
- 2+ years working in a retail/customer service environment preferred
- Proven success managing shrink, sales and profitability
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to develop and grow your career with Harding’s Market.
- Willingness to work full time, with a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on customer service
- Ability to work in environments of extreme cold and extreme heat for short periods of time (Coolers, freezers, kitchen)
- May travel periodically for meetings
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, kneel, squat
- Must be able to push, pull and maneuver heavy loads
- Must be able to stand and be on one’s feet the majority of the work day
Download and Print Employee Application and deliver in person to store manager, Josh Osborn; or click above to apply online
Richland – 8900 Gull Road:
Bridgman, MI – 3651 Shawnee Road
MEAT CUTTER FULL-TIME
Duties will include :
- Attractively merchandise fresh meat items.
- Properly weigh and label products.
- Assisting in the writing of fresh meat orders.
- Organizing and checking in deliveries.
- Stock prepackaged meat items
- Make fresh sausages.
- Assist customers
- Plus many more.
- *Must be 18 years of age.
- *Must be able to lift 50 plus pounds frequently.
- *Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in cold environments.
- *Must be able to follow specified safety and sanitation procedures.
- Detailed oriented.
- Basic math skills
- Work well with team members.
- Good attitude. Compensation is dependent on experience.
- Applicants should print an application and submit it at our Bridgman store location