Click here to download and print Employment Application.
We are always looking for Cashiers and Baggers! Please download and complete employment application and apply in person at your local Harding’s location.
Richland – 8900 Gull Road:
Do you love to bake? Are you creative?
We are currently accepting applications for a Baker/Donut Fryer. This is a full time position that requires early morning shifts so our customers have fresh donuts when we open. This position will entail working closely with Deli/Bakery and Store management to enhance and strengthen our growing business.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Use of bakery equipment
Cost and retail knowledge of department items
Rotating and discounting product to maximize profit
Merchandising and inventory control to build customer confidence and excitement in the department.
18 yrs of age
Able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
Able to stand for extended periods of time
Able to follow safety and sanitation procedures
Work well with others
Follow rotating and dating guidelines
Prior retail or food service preferred, but not required. If you have the right attitude, are willing to learn and want to contribute to the success of the department, then this may be for you. Stop by our Richland location with your completed application to set up an interview (see link at top of page).
MEAT CUTTER FULL-TIME
We are a home town grocery store that offers quality meat cuts to our customers. We try to offer a good variety at our best price. Most of our preparation is still done by hand. Our store is open 7 days a week and our candidate will be available every day with a varied schedule. Many weekends and holidays will be required. Experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right applicant.
Duties will include :
- Attractively merchandise fresh meat items.
- Properly weigh and label products.
- Assisting in the writing of fresh meat orders.
- Organizing and checking in deliveries.
- Stock prepackaged meat items
- Make fresh sausages.
- Assist customers
- Plus many more.
- *Must be 18 years of age.
- *Must be able to lift 50 plus pounds frequently.
- *Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in cold environments.
- *Must be able to follow specified safety and sanitation procedures.
- Detailed oriented.
- Basic math skills
- Work well with team members.
- Good attitude. Compensation is dependent on experience.
- Applicants should print an application and submit it at our Bridgman store location