1. Mix first 3 ingredients in small slow cooker; cook on MEDIUM 1 hour or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to LOW.
2. Cut each frank into 4 bite-size pieces; heat as directed on package. Insert 1 pretzel stick into each frank piece.
3. Dip franks in CHEEZ WHIZ sauce.
* Special Extra: Serve with fresh vegetable dippers, such as broccoli florets, carrot sticks and/or celery sticks, and assorted NABSICO Crackers.
* To Double: Prepare as directed, doubling all ingredients. Makes 64 servings.
* Variation: Omit pretzels. Do not cut franks into pieces. Mix CHEEZ WHIZ, milk and chili powder in small saucepan; cook on medium-low heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Heat franks as directed on package; place in hot dog buns. Top with CHEEZ WHIZ sauce. Makes 8 servings.
* Use Your Stove: Mix CHEEZ WHIZ, milk and chili powder in small saucepan instead of slow cooker. Cook on medium-low heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Place in fondue pot to keep warm while serving.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen