Click here to download and print Employment Application.
We are always looking for Cashiers and Baggers! Please download and complete employment application and apply in person at your local Harding’s location.
Indiana – Bristol
- Full Time
- Indiana Pharmacist License Required
- Complete Employment Application and apply in person
Kalamazoo – West Main, Drake Road
We are looking for a qualified person in our bakery with potential for full time and insurance. Wage depending on experience and + third shift premium. Requires 3rd shift availability and ability to work a flexible schedule. Please download and complete application and apply in person.
- Must be available 11pm – noon; will explain further in interview
- Must be able to follow written/verbal instruction
- Must be able to read and understand recipes
- Must be able to work independently
Wayland – 300 Reno Drive – please apply in person with application
The Deli Clerk is responsible for working independently and in a team to ensure the Deli Department is well stocked, clean, organized, rotated, and merchandised appropriately. They deliver exceptional customer service while being a valuable asset of product knowledge within the department.
MEAT CUTTER FULL-TIME
We are a home town grocery store that offers quality meat cuts to our customers. We try to offer a good
variety at our best price. Most of our preparation is still done by hand. Our store is open 7 days a week and our
candidate will be available every day with a varied schedule. Many weekends and holidays will be required.
Experience would be preferred, but we are willing to train the right applicant.
Duties will include :
- Attractively merchandise fresh meat items.
- Properly weigh and label products.
- Assisting in the Writing of fresh meat orders.
- Organizing and checking in deliveries.
- Stock prepackaged meat items
- Make fresh sausages.
- Assist customers
- Plus many more.
- *Must be 18 years of age.
- *Must be able to lift 50 plus pounds frequently.
- *Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in cold environments.
- *Must be able to follow specified safety and sanitation procedures.
- Detailed oriented.
- Basic math skills
- Maybe required to travel to other stores.
- Work well with team members.
- Good attitude.Compensation is dependent on experience.
- Applicants should print an application and submit it in person at our Wayland location – 300 Reno Dr., Wayland.