Click here to download and print Employment Application.
We are always looking for Cashiers and Baggers! Please download and complete employment application and apply in person at your local Harding’s location.
Richland – 8900 Gull Road:
Do you love to bake? Are you creative? Is Customer Service important to you?
Then Harding’s-Richland Bakery may have a spot for you. We are currently looking for someone who loves food and enjoys a fast paced environment with flexible scheduling. This is a full time position that will entail working closely with Store and Deli/Bakery management to strengthen and enhance those departments.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Use of Fryer, Rotisserie, Scales and Slicer
Stocking Deli and Bakery products
Rotating and discounting items to maximize department profit
Item selection, merchandising and inventory control to build customer
Confidence and excitement within the department
Working in Deli when not needed in Bakery
18 years of age
Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
Basic Math skills
Able to stand for extended periods of time
Able to follow safety and sanitation procedures
Properly weigh and label product
Follow rotating and dating guidelines
Work well with fellow employees
Prior retail or food service preferred, but not required. If you have the right attitude, are willing to learn and want to contribute to the success of the department, then this may be for you. Stop by our Richland location with your application.
Various Store Locations:
MEAT CUTTERS FULL-TIME
We are a home town grocery store that offers quality meat cuts to our customers. We try to offer a good variety at our best price. Most of our preparation is still done by hand. Our store is open 7 days a week and our candidate will be available every day with a varied schedule. Many weekends and holidays will be required.
Experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right applicant.
Duties will include :
- Attractively merchandise fresh meat items.
- Properly weigh and label products.
- Assisting in the Writing of fresh meat orders.
- Organizing and checking in deliveries.
- Stock prepackaged meat items
- Make fresh sausages.
- Assist customers
- Plus many more.
- *Must be 18 years of age.
- *Must be able to lift 50 plus pounds frequently.
- *Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in cold environments.
- *Must be able to follow specified safety and sanitation procedures.
- Detailed oriented.
- Basic math skills
- Maybe required to travel to other stores.
- Work well with team members.
- Good attitude. Compensation is dependent on experience.
- Applicants should print an application and submit it at our Corporate Office – Harding’s Market 211 Bannister, Plainwell, MI 49080 Attn: Al Broene