My Shopping List
Grilled Chicken with Creamy Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce
Courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
Chill Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 3/4 c. plain yogurt
+ 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
+ 5 Tbsp. Wisconsin Gorgonzola or Blue cheese crumbled
+ 2 Tbsp. green onion, chopped
+ 1 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
+ 1/8 tsp. salt
+ 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
+ 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
+ salt and pepper to taste
+ 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-in. strips
What to do:
1. Preheat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
2. In a small food processor, blend yogurt and cream cheese until smooth. Add Gorgonzola, green onion, lemon-pepper and salt. Process just until mixed. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
3. Brush chicken with small amount of melted butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, uncovered over medium heat for 5 min. Turn chicken and grill 7 to 10 min. longer or until chicken juices run clear.
4. Brush pepper strips with melted Butter; grill 5 min. or until crisp-tender.
5. Garnish chicken with grilled peppers; serve with Cheese Sauce.
Sauvignon Blanc, White Table Wine, Chardonnay