My Shopping List
Sweet and Spicy Peanut Glazed Catfish
Courtesy of The Catfish Institute
Serve With:Servings: 4
Orange wedges and rice.
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets (about 6 oz. each)
+ 2 Tbsp. orange marmalade
+ 1 Tbsp. reduced fat peanut butter
+ 1/2 tsp. paprika
+ 1/4 tsp. finely minced garlic
+ 1/4 c. salt
+ 1/4 tsp. black pepper
+ 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
+ 1/4 c. dry roasted peanuts, chopped
+ 2 c. cooked rice
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF or grill to medium.
2. Season both sides of catfish fillets with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. In a small bowl, combine marmalade, peanut butter, paprika, garlic, salt, and black and red peppers; stir in peanuts.
4. Spread fillets with peanut mixture, dividing evenly. Place fillets on a greased baking pan or greased grill rack. Cook until opaque in the center and cooked through, 8 to 10 min., depending on size.
5. Serve with rice tossed with orange rind and parsley and orange wedges, if desired.
Note: For spicier recipe use 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio
Calories: 440; Total Fat: 18g; Cholesterol: 91mg; Total Carbs: 37g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 32g;